I hope everyone finds someone who can look at them in all their imperfect glory, and see nothing but beauty!
I want to take all your little flaws, you think make you ugly, and paint them on a canvas to show you that your flaws can still be beautiful and appreciated."
For my Job & Ecclesiastes visual project. It isn’t quite as creative as what I originally had in mind, but it’s the best I could do with how busy my schedule has been. Basically, the idea was to convey what Job must have felt before, and after, his restoration.
Don’t give up. One day these negative thoughts and feelings will fade and be replaced with joy, hope, love, faith, happiness, peace. It will be the BEST feeling in the world! I know things are hard right now, it will get better. I know you’re so depressed and in pain,…
beautyinchrist asked: I love youuuu. <3
To This Day Project - Shane Koyczan
- At 1:20, he reminds us all what we heard growing up.
- At 2:07, we meet another girl who was bruised by words.
- At 2:57, we learn why she’s awesome.
- At 3:12, we meet a kid who was pummeled by pills.
- At 4:28, we learn how many kids have to deal with this to this day.
- At 5:23, if you’ve been bullied, you REALLY need to hear these words.
- At 6:00, seriously, listen to these damn beautiful words.
- And at 6:49, we get to the point that everyone should take to heart.
Help confront bullying by sharing this using the buttons below. It needs to be called out in spectacular fashion.
"And it’s hard to hate someone once you understand them."
Is how it feels to have depression.
Or an eating disorder.
Or when you’re dealing with self harm.